If you are running E85 or ethanol mixes in your Q50 or Q60, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your Infiniti Q50 or Q60 in about 30 minutes. (Check compatibility for your platform below)
The kit includes the following:
- New 5/16" E85 compatible fuel lines for your engine bay
- Genuine Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! Bluetooth analyzer (Iphone or Android app must be purchased to use this kit)
- Plug and play harness
- We have three options to choose from when purchasing our ethanol analyzers.
- Bluetooth Only
- Bluetooth and 0-5 volt Analog for use with the JB4 or analog gauge
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz Raw Signal for those that are connecting their analyzer to an aftermarket ECU or the DME. This option puts out the same signal the Continental sensor does.
Optional inline fuel filter upgrade:
- The stock fuel system does NOT have a fuel filter post LPFP, it only has a pre-LPFP filter and this can cause your injectors to get clogged. Consequently we have developed an inline filter upgrade that can be installed with this kit. The upgrade includes the following:
- 10 micron filter assembly.
- All fittings and fuel lines to make this plug and play.
- Hose clamp to secure assembly in the engine bay.
- Harness extension to relocate your ECA (Ethanol Content Analyzer) to one the battery compartment.
This kit is compatible with the following
- Q50 2016+ with VR30 motor
- Q60 2017+ with VR30 motor
*If you aren't sure whether this kit fits your car, send us a picture of your engine bay to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.