If you are running E85 or ethanol mixes in your BMW, you need this kit!
This is a complete plug and play kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your F-Series BMW. (Check compatibility for your platform below)
This kit replaces the stock fuel lines from the fuel tank to the engine bay with an upgrade -6an E85 compatible fuel line and adds an ethanol sensor and Bluetooth analyzer with an optional 0-5 volt analog output for use with the JB4 or analog gauge to monitor your ethanol content.
- Bluetooth feature is optional and requires our 3rd party Iphone or Android app that must be purchased separately to use this feature.
- If you are using an Apple product the app can be found by clicking here
- If you are using an Android product the app can be found by clicking here
For your fuel line upgrade, choose the option that supports your current configuration.
- HPFP to the fuel tank: (Stock)
- This upgrade replaces both stock fuel lines with one upgraded continuous fuel line from the fuel tank to the HPFP and adds the ethanol sensor.
- Port Injection to the fuel tank:
- If you are running our port injection kit, this upgrade replaces the stock fuel lines from the tank to the engine bay, integrates the ethanol sensor and then utilizes a Y adapter to supply the HPFP and PI with fuel. Our custom fittings remove those tee's and extra fittings for a cleaner high flow setup.
- Non-Fuel-It! port injection to fuel tank:
- Choose this option if you are running a port injection kit that we did not manufacture. This kit includes a longer 18" feedline from the Y to the port injection rail. You then cut the feed line to the length you need and install the included -6an female fitting or -6an female elbow to make the connection to your port injection rail.
All of our kits utilize our custom billet aluminum fittings to integrate with the stock fittings so no modifications are needed.
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*Ethanol Sensors don't actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.