F-Series N55 and N20 Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with an E85 certified one. This assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt stock bucket with a new Walbro 450 pump to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new BMW LPFP bucket that is upgraded with a new Walbro 450 pump, filter, and fittings. No core deposit required but if you send back your stock core we will refund $50 of your original purchase price.
- If you'd prefer to send your stock bucket in to be rebuilt and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you.
- All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- Upgraded fuel lines from the pump to the filter and to the regulator
- A new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pump (F90000274) that flows 50% more fuel than stock
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pump (F90000285)
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' F20 (07/2010 — 02/2015)
- 1' F20 LCI (05/2014 — 06/2016)
- 1' F21 (07/2010 — 02/2015)
- 1' F21 LCI (06/2014 — 06/2016)
- 2' F22 (10/2012 — 06/2016)
- 2' F87 M2 (11/2014 — 06/2017)
- 2' F87 M2 LCI (09/2016 — 04/2017)
- 2' F23 (03/2014 — 06/2016)
- 3' F30 (02/2011 — 01/2016)
- 3' F30 LCI (10/2014 — 07/2017)
- 3' F31 (07/2011 — 06/2015)
- 3' F31 LCI (12/2014 — 06/2016)
- 3' F34 GT (07/2012 — 06/2016)
- 4' F32 (11/2012 — 01/2017)
- 4' F33 (03/2013 — 02/2017)
- 4' F36 Gran Coupé (07/2013 — 12/2016)
- The following require the F1x style pump
- 5' F07 GT (09/2008 — 06/2013)
- 5' F07 GT LCI (08/2012 — 02/2017)
- 5' F10 (01/2009 — 06/2013)
- 5' F10 LCI (08/2012 — 10/2016)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé (05/2011 — 02/2015)
- 6' F06 Gran Coupé LCI (06/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F12 (10/2009 — 02/2015)
- 6' F12 LCI (07/2014 — 09/2017)
- 6' F13 (12/2010 — 02/2015)
- 6' F13 LCI (02/2015 — 02/2017)
-Lock ring removal tools have a $60 deposit included in the price. If you elect to return the lock ring tool, we will refund $60 of the original purchase price.
-Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
- For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
2 = $150
4 = $100
>4 = $50
- For international customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your stage 2 kit you will receive:
4 = $150
6 = $100
>6 = $50
To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be totally stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
NOTE: Owners with I-Drive may get a Fuel pump warning on the screen that says "Continued driving is possible. Have the system checked by your BMW center as soon as possible." As long as the car is running fine and does not exhibit any other symptoms, there is not an issue with the pump and this can be ignored. If you have any questions about this please feel free to contact us.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced. If this is a concern for you checkout our Stage 3 fuel pump upgrade kits that retain the stock LPFP and add a secondary pump. In addition to this, if your car is not properly tuned or has other hardware issues this can cause the DME to run your EKP and LPFP at 100% duty cycle full time this can cause damage to your fuel system as it will overrun your stock regulator causing additional current draw and heat that can result in you rupturing a fuel line in the tank. If this happens, you can purchase the 12" corrugated replacement fuel line and clamps on our website but if the problem is not resolved it will continue to happen. To avoid this potential we suggest purchasing our Stage 3 LPFP upgrade for the F-series. https://www.fuel-it.com/12-replacement-corrugated-fuel-line-and-clamps/