If you are making over 600whp and your LPFP pressures are dropping, this is the solution for you!
This is the most powerful LPFP upgrade available and it still utilizes the stock bucket and retains all the factory venturi's and fuel transfer systems in the tank while bypassing all the factory restrictions to maintain higher pressures and greater flows.
***Note: This system requires you to run port injection and an external fuel pressure regulator upgrade***
This upgrade includes two Walbro E85 pumps, a custom 6 micron ethanol compatible filter assembly, and all the -6an fuel lines and fittings to complete your upgrade. This solution provides up to 300% more flow than stock, is boost referenced, and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- Trade-in: (Domestic and Canada)
- This option allows you to receive an upgraded stock bucket to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- Trade-in: (Euro)
- This option allows you to receive an upgraded stock bucket to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $300 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new VDO LPFP bucket assembly. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 (international is $150) should you elect to return your *stock bucket. (US spec only)
- If you'd prefer to send your *stock bucket in to be upgraded and avoid the core deposit, this is the option for you. If you choose this option, your order will ship within 5 business days of receiving your *stock bucket.
- All the options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary pump
- All the necessary -6an fuel lines to connect the pumps, fuel filter, HPFP, and port injection rail
- 6 micron E85 compatible fuel filter
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Two new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pumps (F90000274)
- Optional upgrade to Walbro 525 pumps (F90000285)
- Additional requirements: (When you are ready to utilize the secondary on this assembly the following must be installed as well)
- Return kit
- Port injection kit
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Hobb's Switch
- This option is for those customers that will be using a boost referenced switch to trigger the secondary pump.
- Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE at firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Note: An ethanol analyzer must be used in conjunction with the ethanol sensor to read your ethanol content.
There are three options to read your ethanol content when using our ethanol analyzers:
- Bluetooth only
- Bluetooth and JB4 integrated (0-5 Volt)
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz Raw Signal
- Bluetooth (Iphone or Android app must be purchased to use this feature)
*To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Due to the different configurations available, these kits will be built after the order is placed and will ship within 5 business days.
- Core returns must be shipped by the following deadlines in order to receive the maximum refund on your core deposit. Should you have trouble meeting these guidelines, we know things come up, so please contact us BEFORE the due date so that we can work with you. THANK YOU!
For domestic customers if your core is shipped within _ weeks of receiving your kit you will get the following refund:
- 2 = $150
- 4 = $100
- >4 = $50
For international customers you have an additional 2 weeks and get the following refunds:
- 4 = $300
- 6 = $200
- >6 = $150
- All Platinum LPFP assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
- Upgraded pumps pull more current, so if your EKP (LPFP control module) is weak, it may overheat causing it to shut down and need to be replaced.
- Click on one of the links below to download your installation guide