This is the complete plug and play solution for adding a Bluetooth compatible analyzer to your Continental flex-fuel sensor.
We now have three different options for you to choose from based on your needs. All the options include Bluetooth compatibility however you can now choose from:
- Bluetooth Only
- Bluetooth and 0-5V output for JB4 or an analog gauge
- Bluetooth and 50-150hz output for those of you that are plugging directly in to your stock or aftermarket ECU and ethanol sensor. If you already have a flex fuel sensor installed and are just looking to add Bluetooth capability, this is the option you need. You will simply unplug the harness from your current sensor, plug in our dongle, and plug your existing harness in to our dongle to add the Bluetooth capability and retain your current flex fuel setup.
- All analyzer options include:
* Bluetooth output
* Electrical connections for power and ground
* Fuel-It! analyzer that plugs directly in to the ethanol sensor
- Compatible with Continental Part #'s
- Compatible with GM/Siemans
- 12570260 (Requires GM Pigtail)
- Recommended Options:
- Continental ethanol sensor
- Fuel-It! custom 3/8" Cam-Lock fitting with -6an push-on style fittings or socketless compatible hose.
* To use our Bluetooth feature an additional 3rd party app for your Android or Apple phone must be purchased and can be found here:
+ Flex-Fuel sensor, fittings, fuel lines, and Bluetooth App sold separately.